Here’s Scott’s email.
Welcome to the Graffiti CMS Beta!
We are very excited to finally have the opportunity to share Graffiti CMS with you.
Before you get started, a couple of quick items:
- If you have any comments/tips/suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us at graffiti-beta@telligent. This is going to be the primary support channel for the first beta and will be used to help flush out the documentation for the beta 2 and final release.
- The Graffiti Beta will only function until March 1st 2008. After this time, Graffiti will display a message stating the beta has expired. We are currently planning beta 2 to be available in about 6 to 8 weeks, so there should be plenty of overlap.
- Please consult http://docs.graffiticms.com/ for tips on how to setup Graffiti, create themes, and more. There are currently about 35 articles, but now that the beta has been released we plan on publishing much more.
- Any gotchas which are found during the beta process will be covered at http://docs.graffiticms.com/kb/
- To begin using Graffiti CMS, please download it from the link below and follow the instructions in the readme.htm file.
Thanks in advance for any feedback and/or suggestions. Again, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions (big or small) at Graffiti-Beta@Telligent.com.