Companies “have to look at this new threat. The captcha system has become a norm in the industry for setting up e-mails and different kinds of accounts.The spammers, according to the security company, have figured out how to outwit the “captcha” security system.
I’ve been really busy in the work to be able to update this blog with my PDC experience. So here’s a short one.
I attended many sessions during the PDC, below are the most notable ones.
- Architecting Composite Applications
- Development:WCF: Programming Services
Delivered by Hammad Rajjoub
- .NET Rocks! Talks Agile Development using Scrum (Update 14/7/2007 – Came across this video on Channel9 for more on this topic)
- Database Design Patterns – Architecting the right database for the right solution talk about Data Warehouse pattern and Horizontal and Vertical Partitioning in SQL Server 2005
- Data Driven WCF Applications
Delivered by Stephen Forte
The most informative talks in my opinion were .NET Rocks Agile Development and Database Design pattern from Stephen.
PDC also gave an opportunity to talk to fellow developers from the community, past-colleagues and make some new friends.